- Send an email to email@example.com with the names and quantities of the patterns you wish to order as well as your postal address.
- All listed prices exclude postage costs. We charge postage based on the size of your order and the method of shipping you prefer.
- Once we receive your order, we'll send you an invoice with the full amount (including postage) and banking details for payment.
- We accept payment by EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) or direct deposit.
- Proof of payment must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before any package will be shipped.
- We ship once a week on a Saturday morning.
Interested in stocking Peppa-Jo Patterns? Want the Peppa-Jo stall at your guild meeting? Want to teach a class based on a Peppa-Jo Pattern? Email Erica at email@example.com for more information.
A friendly reminder that all Peppa-Jo Patterns are my own designs and copyright is expressly reserved. You may not use these patterns for commercial gain. You may not copy, distribute or teach any of these patterns without written permission from Peppa-Jo Patterns.