Wednesday 19 October 2011

Peppa-Jo at the KZNQG


Peppa-Jo at last years meeting



Yup, it’s that time already!  On Saturday 22 October 2011 the KwaZulu-Natal Quilters Guild holds its last meeting of the year.  I can't believe that this year is almost at an end, can you?

The last meeting of the year is always full of Christmas cheer!  It’s the perfect place to stock up on Christmas gifts for your quilting loved ones....even if that happens to be you! *wink
Come visit Peppa-Jo and browse our table full of joy.  I'll also be launching three brand new Nearly Nothings so be sure not to miss out!
And finally, to add to the Christmas cheer, Peppa-Jo will have an On Sale table for those of you wanting to use up your unwanted change on something special. 
I can't wait for this one!

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave me a comment (or two) and lets chat:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...