Wednesday 22 February 2012

Peppa-Jo Fan Feature

Here is our February 2012 fan feature, my dear friend Chin Beley from Paarl



How long have you been quilting?
I did a patchwork course when I was nursing in Pietermaritzburg, but i wasn't able to attend some lessons so it wasn't really worth it!  I really got into it when Masterpiecers started!

How did you catch the quilting bug?
I was infected with the quilting bug via my most dearest and precious friend, Erica.

What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Eccentric (I like thinking out the box), enthusiastic and not-always-accurate ('Unpick' is my middle name) ..... Sorry I can't count to three!!

What inspires or motivates you to start a new project?
A lot of things inspire me, but it's the 'getting motivated' that successfully eludes me!  New fabric, new patterns, seeing other people's completed projects (thats why I love Peppa-Jo patterns).  Challenges from friends have also been a big factor here.  Quilting is always fun, once I get started I don't want to stop!







Thanks Chin, and for all the lovely things you said, my face is pink!

The patterns featured here are  "Who me?", "Hello There!", "Cats Rule!" and "Pick Friends", all Nearly Nothngs.

I would love to see what you have done with any Peppa-Jo patterns so send me some pics and your details to peppa.jo.patterns@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave me a comment (or two) and lets chat:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...