Saturday 24 March 2012

11 Things!

Monique from Bye Bye Blackbirdie has tagged me in this fun 11 Things post, so here goes.....

There are 5 rules:

1.  Post these rules.
2.  Post a photo of you and 11 random things about you.
3.  Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4.  Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5.  Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you have tagged them.



                                                          Me and my awesome daughter

Here are 11 random things about me!

  1. I have been married for 34 years and I have two amazing children!
  2. I love cats and sushi.
  3. I am a Type 2 Diabetic.
  4. I love football and support Kaizer Chiefs and Arsenal
  5. I am convinced that hand stitching is the best therapy around!
  6. My favourite author (at the moment) is Jonathan Kellerman.
  7. I love watching movies.
  8. I hate going to the dentist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. I am an incurable romantic.
  10. I enjoy crosswords snd sudoku.
  11. I am growing old disgracefully!
Here are my answers to Monique's 11 questions.

1.   If you could eat/drink 1 thing only for the rest of time, what would it be?
          Cheese!!! 
2.  What is one place you've always wished you could go?
         Venice
3.   Your biggest fear?
        Getting Alzheimers
4.   What can't you live without?
        My husband, my children, handcreme, fabric and a basic hand sewing kit!
5.   What is your favourite movie ever?
        Pirates of the Carribean
6.   Do you prefer rainy weather or sunshiny weather?
        Rainy
7.   What are 3 things you want to do this year?
        Go to France, go to France oh and did I mention go to France........
8.   Tea or coffee?
        Both! no really, I have to have both!
9.   What is your favourite memory?
        Christmas as a kid, magical times!!!!
10.  What is your pet's names?
        Fatty Boom Boom & Wee Man (both cats)
11.  What are you doing right now?
         Blogging!

So now you know some totally useless info about me! haha....

Here are my 11 questions:

  1. What is your favourite part of the day?
  2. What type of books, if any, do you read?
  3. Cats or dogs
  4. How would you complete this sentence...' Never in a million years would I....'?
  5. If money was no object, what vehicle would you drive?
  6. Hand or machine sewing?
  7. Stranded on an island, what item would you go crazy without?
  8. What is the first word you associate with the colour Purple?
  9. Do you play any sports?
  10. I had never seen snow until a couple of years back.  Is there anything that you are dying to see that you haven't yet?
  11. Your Favourite food? 
I would like to tag Karin from Beary Quilts and Fleurette from Fleur's Place.  Just a bit of fun girls but feel free to ignore it if you prefer!
      


                                                   

3 comments:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you got my email!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave me a comment (or two) and lets chat:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...