Wednesday 14 March 2012

Calling All Peppa-Jo Fans...Again:)

Are you a fan of Peppa-Jo Patterns?  Do you want to show off your creative take on one of my patterns?  Then you should take part in my awesome Peppa-Jo Patterns fan feature.  Here is how it works: you send me your name and some pics of your masterpieces.  I send you a few questions and then I feature you on the blog!  If you’ve done something particularly unique or if you’ve turned your Nearly Nothings into something amazing, I’d love to see them.   I’ll also add you to our Gallery page so that your work can inspire other Peppa-Jo fans.
If you are interested in being a part of this feature, send a few pics and your details to peppa.jo.patterns@gmail.com and I’ll get back to you.
PS. Check out some of our previous fan features here.

2 comments:

  1. Hello my mother...I tagged you in a post:

    http://byebyeblackbirdie.blogspot.com/2012/03/11-things.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave me a comment (or two) and lets chat:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...