Tuesday 15 May 2012

Thank You...Again!


I was pleasantly surprised when I was reading my KZNQG newsletter and saw a write up on Peppa-Jo's blog launch.  It mentioned that there was a free pattern to download as a thank you for all the support you have all given me over the years.  That was a few months ago and it has since closed, but I am happy to re-open it for again for all those that missed it first time round!.  So enjoy it until the end of June!!!


How to Save the Image

Place your cursor over the image.
Right click on your mouse
From the menu that displays, select the Save Picture As option.
Browse to where you’d like to save it.
Press Save.

if you have any trouble, simply mail me at peppa.jo.patterns@gmail.com and I will send you a pdf version of the pattern:)
   
Happy stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave me a comment (or two) and lets chat:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...