Tuesday 29 November 2011

A Day at the Spa..

Last week my boss announced that she was treating us ladies to a morning at the spa.  So, bright and early on Saturday morning, my work colleagues and I headed off to Amanzimtoti's very own Armani Day Spa!


The Beautiful Surroundings

What a beautiful place!!  We  were treated like princesses from the moment we arrived. We were offered coffee which was delicious and then the pampering started.

My first session was a fantastic facial.  Once we were done,  we came out to find delicious fresh cut strawberries, melons and pineapples waiting for us with fruit juice and or bottled water.



Snacks...yum!



After enjoying the snack, we were off for more pampering and fun.  For my second session, I had an equally fantastic pedicure.




Pre-pedicure Feet



We ended off a really relaxing morning with delicious quiche and salad for lunch!

Armani Day Spa I salute you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave me a comment (or two) and lets chat:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...