Thursday 3 November 2011

For Your Viewing Pleasure...

I thought I'd post a couple of the pics from the KNQG meeting the other day.  So for your viewing pleasure, here are some peeks at the Peppa-Jo table and the demo I ran:

The New Look Peppa-Jo Display

Cupcakes (and Nearly Nothings) for Sale!

The Christmas Corner

New Display Stands

Other Bits and Pieces

Buttonhole Applique Demo - Stay tuned for a post on this!!

And there you have it!!  As you can see, I tried something new with the display this month (courtesy of my talented husband).  What do you think?
We have an exciting feature coming up next week and some new Pattern pics so make sure you check back soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave me a comment (or two) and lets chat:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...