Monday 7 November 2011

Peppa-Jo ♥’s the I ♥Market!


On Saturday morning, my husband, daughter and I took a trip to the I Heart Market at the Moses Mabidha stadium.  What a casual, relaxed vibe!!
We were starving when we got there and the first thing we did was look around for some food.  There were plenty of options but the Sardinian flatbreads instantly caught my husband’s eye.  And I was convinced by the copious amount of Rocket!  Looks great right?    

Yum!  Tasted as good as it looks!

After we ate we browsed around for a bit.  There really are so many beautiful, clever things on offer.  From original art, to unique jewellery and home decor with a little bit of vintage for good measure.  
We happened across this amazing deli stand whose name escapes me.  We stocked up on the most amazing cheese and olives stuffed with garlic...Yum!  We’ll definitely be back for some more of those!  I also bought myself the cutest little elephant from one of the vintage tables:

Not the best pic but too cute not to show!

Definitely a fun morning out:)  
The market takes place on the first Saturday of every month at the stadium.  For more info, check out the I Heart Market blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave me a comment (or two) and lets chat:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...