Monday 12 December 2011

Peppa-Jo Fan Feature - Rene Solomon

Welcome to our second Peppa-Jo Patterns Fan Feature!  Today I am featuring my friend Rene Solomon.  Rene is a part of my Masterpieces Quilting Group and has been a supporter of Peppa-Jo from way back in the beginning.  She has already made up the Kettle Full of Christmas Wishes pattern for our Christmas party!

The Lovely Rene 

Kettle Full of Christmas Wishes

How long have you been quilting?
I have been quilting for about 15 years.

How did you get the quilting bug?
A dear friend of mine introduced me to a quilter and that got me hooked.

What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Energetic, creative and a giver.

What inspires or motivates you to start a new quilting project?
That’s easy.  I don’t need much motivation to start any new project.  I always have something lined up before I have even finished my previous project.

Here are some of Rene’s other Nearly Nothings all made up: 

Who Me? Nearly Nothing - Love the Frame!!

No Place Like Home Nearly Nothing

Remember, we would love to feature what you've done with your Peppa-Jo Pattern!  If you want to be part of a Peppa-Jo Patterns Fan Feature, then send an email and some pics to peppa.jo.patterns@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave me a comment (or two) and lets chat:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...