Wednesday 1 February 2012

Peppa-Jo on Khayali.co.za

When I first started this blog, I had two motivations:  The first was to get to know my customers better (and in turn let them know a little bit more about me).  The second was to grow Peppa-Jo Patterns as a business, to reach new customers and to try new things. 
It’s with growth in mind that I have decided to make Peppa-Jo Patterns available through Khayali.co.za.  Khayali is an exciting, local website that works much the same as Esty for those of you who are familiar.  If you are not familiar with Etsy, think of it like this:  Khayali is like an online fleamarket where all kinds of different vendors can display their wares.  Peppa-Jo has a spot on Khayali much like a table in the real world.  I have put together a list of questions and answers so you can share my excitement:

Why choose to do business through a third party?
As you all know, my patterns are all available to order through this blog.  I know that some people are not all together comfortable with that idea and would like a more secure way of doing business.  That’s exactly what Khayali offers both you and me.  

How do I find the Peppa-Jo store?
Simply click on our new little logo below, and you’ll immediately be directed to the store. 


As you may have noticed, I have also added the logo and the link to the side bar.  For now, the Peppa-Jo store will only carry select patterns but I will be introducing the entire range over the next few months.

How does it work?
You log onto Khayali and create an account as a customer.  When you find something in my store that you like, click the Buy button.   Khayali gives you a total for your order, including shipping to your destination.   When you pay, you are paying Khayali and not me.  Once they receive your payment, Khayali contact me and instruct me to ship your parcel of Peppa-Jo goodness.   Once Khayali receive confirmation of shipment from me, they release your payment into my account. 

I noticed that your patterns on Khayali are R 5 more expensive.  Why?
Because Khayali offer us this easy way to do business, they take a 30 % cut of the sale.  In order to offer you all this excellent opportunity to buy Peppa-Jo (and still cover my costs), I have had to put a small increase on the patterns that are available through Khayali.  Don’t stress though, it’s only a R5 rand increase across the board.  Not bad for the extra peace of mind right? For those of you would prefer to not pay that extra R5, all patterns purchased through the blog or at the Peppa-Jo stand will still go at the old prices. 

If you want to know more, check out the Khayali FAQs here.  Alternatively, drop me an email at peppa.jo.patterns@gmail.com and I will try to answer your questions as best I can. 

Happy shopping:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave me a comment (or two) and lets chat:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...