Saturday 14 September 2013

Some things that made me smile!

This has been a week of ups and downs, the up, my husband is back from France, for a little while. The downs, various reasons.  So I looked for things that would make me smile and feel warm and fuzzy inside.  Look what I found!

We made a trip to the French consulate in Durban and on the way home stopped by my brother's office just to say hi.  Right outside his company entrance they have this amazing, huge pond with wait for it......Egyptian Geese, of all sizes and plenty of babies.  I have always love these birds!



 
 
I would have loved to get closer and take better photos but of course... a) I forgot my camera at home b) Mommy goose hissed at me !!!


Another thing which I enjoyed was seeing this beautiful cat that my husband took a photo of and who belongs to a friend of ours in Brittany. 


 
 
I would have loved to scratch that big, soft, fluffy tummy! His name is Felix
 
Did any thing make you smile this week?
 


1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave me a comment (or two) and lets chat:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...