Monday 7 November 2011

Calling All Peppa-Jo Fans!!


Everywhere I take the Peppa-Jo table, I get such great feedback:) People who've bought my patterns tell me all about the awesome things they've done with their Nearly Nothings or about their unique interpretations of one of my full size designs.
So here is your chance to show off!!
If you have had a stroke of genius with any Peppa-Jo pattern, then I want to feature your work on the blog. 
I’ll do a little profile on you, show off your great idea and add your work to our Gallery page!
If you are interested in being a part of this feature, send an email and some pics to peppa.jo.patterns@gmail.com.

Check back on Wednesday when I’ll be posting the very first profile:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave me a comment (or two) and lets chat:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...