Wednesday 9 November 2011

Peppa-Jo Fan Feature - Angela Paine

Welcome to our very first Peppa-Jo Patterns Fan Feature.  Today I’m showing off Angela Paine’s fantastic Nearly Nothing idea:

Angela and her creation

Such great colours!

Angela made this beauty using the Cherry Delight Nearly Nothing.  Awesome right?  I asked her a few quick questions so we could get to know her better:

How long have you been quilting?
I have been quilting for thirty years!

How did you get into quilting?
By visiting the first quilt show which was held in Kloof.

What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Fun Loving Quilter.

What inspires or motivates you to start a new quilt?
Being a homemaker and a Gran and anything that I can appliqué as I enjoy hand sewing and quilting.

Thanks Angela:)
We would love to feature what you've done with your Peppa-Jo Pattern!  If you want to be part of a  Peppa-Jo Patterns Fan Feature, then send an email and some pics to peppa.jo.patterns@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave me a comment (or two) and lets chat:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...