Wednesday 18 April 2012

Easter Egg Chickens

Now that Easter is done and dusted, I can share these awesome little Easter egg pouches I made for friends and family


While browsing blogs the other day, I stumbled across a lovely Finnish blog called Ulla’s Quilt World. Its oozing beautiful designs and has some wonderful ideas. Definitely a new favourite! Anyway, I found this super cute Quilted Easter Chicken pouch pattern and decided that it was the ideal Easter favour!





They were easy and fun to make!  You don’t need to keep them just for Easter though! I think they’d make great table decorations for a brunch, you could even put a boiled egg inside!


I definitely recommend this blog! 

1 comment:

  1. Quilted Easter Egg pouch, excellent gift.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say so feel free to leave me a comment (or two) and lets chat:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...